As digital marketing is evolving, so are digital users. As digital marketing brings in new business every day for enterprises, it is necessary to know modern digital marketing trends that will help evolve your business. In this article, we will discuss future digital marketing trends for 2021 and beyond. These top 5 digital marketing trends will ensure that you have an advantage over your competition.
- Changes in Consumer Behavior Are Here to Stay: Pandemic has changed how we work, communicate, shop, travel, and a lot more. Companies have started increasing their product range while investing a huge amount in logistics and supply chains. Many shoppers will likely continue to buy online as it’s convenient, time saver, and variety of product range they can choose from.
- Customer Connected Digital Experience: According to a survey conducted by Salesforce, 80% of customers believe in the experience they have with a company as much as its products and services. Consumers expect that companies have access to their account information be it an AI bot or tech support expert.
- Intelligent Digital Marketing Automation: As the volume of data analysis has exploded deep learning, machine learning, natural language processing, and robotic process automation are setting their foot in the digital marketing world. This has allowed machines to understand human behavior and take necessary actions as and when required. Example: Offers notifications, personalized messaging, content suggestions, and more.
- Hyperlocaliztion beyond Geography: To stay connected with your audience, you should ensure your brand’s values are communicated explicitly. 83% of Millennials buy from brands whose values align with their own. Understand what matters to consumers in a particular geographical location and provide unique content accordingly.
- Knowledge Graph for Relevancy: Google uses knowledge graphs to understand the user intent and provide relevant search results. Optimization at the keyword level is not enough. The context of your content matters much more as Google uses natural language processing to understand it and rank it based on relevancy to the user.